Charter either of our two vessels privately for your own group of friends or colleagues to a location and duration of your choice.
Don’t have the numbers to hire the entire catamaran? No worries. Take this cruise and make new friends while you enjoy our beautiful harbour.
Departing daily at 4:30pm from Cullen Bay Marina, this is the cruise everyone loves.
What can you experience with us?
- sunset, daytime and city lights 2.5 to 3 hr ticketed sailing cruises
- ask us about discounts for group bookings
- all ticketed and group cruises include nibbles with options of BBQ meal and free bottled wine and mid strength beer
- private charters including birthdays, wakes, weddings, hens and bucks cruises
- specialist corporate and private cruises with guest presenters
- Our harbour route is governed by the wind and tide
- learn about catamaran sailing
- catamaran layout has many comfort features - shade, plenty of room and cushioned seating
- after dark mood lights including blue lights shining into the water with thru hull lights
- a modern stereo system, Bluetooth or cable connected
- electric toilet
- enjoy a marina lock experience
- choice of many restaurants and bars in Cullen Bay
- plenty of free parking
- easy walk to our vessels
- taxi and Darwin Bus services
- you will be able to check our web site material before you come sailing.
- take away a complimentary Harbour Strip Map learn more
- find the strip map harbour features or ask our friendly crew to point them out
- opportunity to see wildlife, mainly bottlenose dolphins, the rarer Snubfin Dolphin can seen occasionally similar to the elusive Dugong.
- we provide a great venue for social gatherings while exploring Darwin Harbour
- sailing is interesting for the whole family – kids can have a go at steering
- disability friendly business
- vessel design allows easy access to chat with our friendly skipper and crew
- 360 degree views to enable you to appreciate Fannie Bay and Darwin harbour
- silent power using the sails
- enjoy our antipasto platter included on every cruise. (Menu - Two Cheeses, kabana, dip, biscuits, sundried tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, olives, dried fruit, nuts).
- An option can add free red or white wine and mid strength beer.
- drinking water provided.
- BBQ Meal menu - Asian inspired beef and chicken skewers, piece of local fish, chilled tiger prawns, potato salad, green salad, with free bottled red or white wine and mid strength beer.