During the holiday season (until the end of February) cruises are hard to organise due to small numbers. An idea to consider for a Kuru cruise is a 3-hour private charter byo sunset cruise. We can do a special price of $1300 for you.
Give Les a call, 0428480090.
Charter Kuru or Cherry Pie privately for your own group of relatives, friends or work colleagues.
GROUP SHARED CRUISES
If you don’t have the numbers to hire a private cruise? No worries. Take this cruise and join up with a shared cruise and make new friends while enjoying our beautiful harbour. Call us about the daytime options.
SUNSET SHARED CRUISE
We require minimum numbers on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday during the week. We usually like to depart at 4:30pm from Cullen Bay Marina, this is the cruise everyone loves. We can tailor a cruise, especially for your group.
Nibbles with free drinks
Enjoy a 3 hour sunset cruise with nibbles and free drinks during the cruise from $99.00 pp. If you want to BYO drinks we can do the cruise with nibbles for $89 pp
Private charter Kuru
Kuru Charter Pricing 3hr cruise includes nibbles platter with byo eskies/drinks:
Fri Sat - 1 to 28 guests $1,850.00 incl gst, 29 to 43 guests $2000 incl gst, Sun to Thurs and daytime $1850 incl gst, 2.5 hr Citylights byo $1300 incl gst
Private charter Cherry Pie
3hr nibbles max 21 guests $1300 incl gst
2 hr BYO max 21 guests $990 incl gst
Get some info about Top End and Darwin history
We love our Top end history. Hit "Read More" to continue to our history page.
Our experience includes
- learn about catamaran "sailing"
- our harbour sailing route is governed by the wind and tide
- all ticketed and group cruises include nibbles with options of BBQ meal and free bottled wine and mid strength beer - group discounts
- experience a marina lock in action
- easy walk to our vessels, disability friendly
- enjoy a marina lock experience
- choice of many shops, restaurants and bars in Cullen Bay
- plenty of free parking
- easy walk to our vessels
- disability friendly
- taxi and Darwin Bus services close by
- NT heritage, local wildlife, ecology - you will be able to ask our crew or check our web site material before you come sailing.
- take away a complimentary our Harbour Strip Map click here to learn more
- during the cruise find the strip map harbour features or ask our friendly crew to point them out
- opportunity to see wildlife, mainly bottlenose dolphins, the rarer Snubfin Dolphin can be seen occasionally similar to the elusive Dugong.
- we provide a great venue for social gatherings to connect with friends, colleagues and family while exploring Darwin Harbour
- sailing can be interesting for the whole family – kids can have a go at steering
- our Kuru catamaran layout has many comfort features
- shade, plenty of room with cushioned seating,
- electric toilet,
- after dark mood lights including blue lights shining into the water
- a modern stereo with sub woofer, Bluetooth or cable connected
- easy access to chat with our friendly skipper and crew
- 360 degree views to enable you to appreciate Fannie Bay and Darwin harbour
- silent power using the sails
- enjoy our platters included on every ticketed cruise.
- Nibbles Menu - Two Cheeses, kabana, dip, biscuits, sundried tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, olives, dried fruit, nuts
- BBQ Meal menu - Asian inspired beef and chicken skewers, piece of local fish, chilled tiger prawns, potato salad, green salad, with free bottled bubbles, white wine and mid strength beer.
- drinking water provided.