Charter Kuru or Cherry Pie privately for your own group of relatives, friends or work colleagues.
If you don’t have the numbers to hire the entire catamaran? No worries. Take this cruise and make new friends while you enjoy our beautiful harbour.
We require minimum numbers some days to depart at 4:30pm from Cullen Bay Marina, this is the cruise everyone loves.
Nibbles, BBQ Meal with free drinks
Enjoy a 3 hr sunset cruise with BBQ meal, nibbles and free drinks during the cruise from $139.00 pp
Nibbles with free drinks
Enjoy a 3 hour sunset cruise with nibbles and free drinks during the cruise from $99.00 pp.
Private charter Kuru
Kuru Pricing as follows 3hr cruise includes nibbles platter with byo eskies/drinks:
Fri Sat - less than 30 pax $1,800.00, 31 pax to 43 pax $2,000.00, daytime $1600, Citylights $1400
Sun to Thurs - $1,600.00, daytime $1600, Citylights $1400
Private charter Cherry Pie
Top End and Darwin history
We love our Top end history. Hit "Read More" to continue to our history page.
Our experience includes
- learn about catamaran "sailing"
- our harbour sailing route is governed by the wind and tide
- all ticketed and group cruises include nibbles with options of BBQ meal and free bottled wine and mid strength beer - group discounts
- experience a marina lock in action
- easy walk to our vessels, disability friendly
- enjoy a marina lock experience
- choice of many shops, restaurants and bars in Cullen Bay
- plenty of free parking
- easy walk to our vessels
- disability friendly
- taxi and Darwin Bus services close by
- NT heritage, local wildlife, ecology - you will be able to ask our crew or check our web site material before you come sailing.
- take away a complimentary our Harbour Strip Map click here to learn more
- during the cruise find the strip map harbour features or ask our friendly crew to point them out
- opportunity to see wildlife, mainly bottlenose dolphins, the rarer Snubfin Dolphin can be seen occasionally similar to the elusive Dugong.
- we provide a great venue for social gatherings to connect with friends, colleagues and family while exploring Darwin Harbour
- sailing can be interesting for the whole family – kids can have a go at steering
- our Kuru catamaran layout has many comfort features
- shade, plenty of room with cushioned seating,
- electric toilet,
- after dark mood lights including blue lights shining into the water
- a modern stereo with sub woofer, Bluetooth or cable connected
- easy access to chat with our friendly skipper and crew
- 360 degree views to enable you to appreciate Fannie Bay and Darwin harbour
- silent power using the sails
- enjoy our platters included on every ticketed cruise.
- Nibbles Menu - Two Cheeses, kabana, dip, biscuits, sundried tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, olives, dried fruit, nuts
- BBQ Meal menu - Asian inspired beef and chicken skewers, piece of local fish, chilled tiger prawns, potato salad, green salad, with free bottled bubbles, white wine and mid strength beer.
- drinking water provided.