Looking for something to do in Darwin, and wondered ..?
- As a visitor to Darwin how can I see the harbour and learn about some Darwin history and hopefully see some wildlife.
- What can we do that is different?
- How can we entertain our visiting family, friends or visitors?
- What to organise for a social get together with the girls/mates !
- It is anniversary time / mothers / fathers day and I want to do something different and romantic!
- My staff have been really working hard lately, I need to reward them!
- Life has been so busy lately, the family need a re-charge!
Well at City of Darwin Cruises we have an unique alternative social sailing venue to offer you. We also do relaxing sunset dinner cruises.
Come along and join one of our cataraman sailing tours experiences.
Book your cruise here
What can you experience with us?
- sunset, daytime and city lights 2.5 to 3 hr ticketed sailing cruises
- ask us about discounts for group bookings
- all ticketed and group cruises include nibbles with options of BBQ meal and free bottled wine and mid strength beer
- private charters including birthdays, wakes, weddings, hens and bucks cruises
- specialist corporate and private cruises with guest presenters
- learn about catamaran sailing
- catamaran layout has many comfort features - shade, plenty of room and cushioned seating
- after dark mood lights including blue lights shining through hull into the water
- a modern stereo system, Bluetooth or cable connected
- electric toilet
- a marina lock experience
- choice of many restaurants and bars in Cullen Bay
- plenty of free parking
- easy walk to our vessels
- taxi and Darwin Bus services
- you will be able to check our web site material before you come sailing.
- take away a complimentary Harbour Strip Map
- find the strip map harbour features or ask our friendly crew to point them out
- opportunity to see wildlife, mainly bottlenose dolphins, the rarer Snubfin Dolphin can seen occasionally similar to the elusive Dugong.
- venue for social gatherings while exploring Darwin Harbour
- sailing is interesting for the whole family – kids can have a go at steering
- disability friendly business
- easy access to chat with our friendly skipper and crew
- 360 degree views to enable you to appreciate Fannie Bay and Darwin harbour
- silent power using the sails
- antipasto platter is included on every cruise. Menu - Two Cheeses, kabana, dip, biscuits, sundried tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, olives, dried fruit, nuts.
- add free red or white wine and mid strength beer.
- drinking water.
- menu - Asian inspired beef and chicken skewers, piece of local fish, chilled tiger prawns, potato salad, green salad, with free bottled red or white wine and mid strength beer.