Cruises and Tours
Are you looking for something to do in Darwin and wondered ..?
- What can we do that is different?
- How can we entertain our visiting family or visitors?
- I haven’t caught up with the girls/mates for awhile!
- It is anniversary time and I have forgotten to pick something up!
- My staff have been really putting in lately, they need a reward!
- Life has been so busy lately, the family need a re-charge!
Well, at City of Darwin Cruises we have an unique alternative social venue where you can join one of our catamaran sailing experiences.
Our web site and cruises can provide information for your visitors on snippets of Darwin history, ecology.
Look at what we offer.
- learn about catamaran sailing
- catamaran layout has many comfort features - shade, plenty of room and cushioned seating
- after dark mood lights including blue lights shining through hull into the water
- a modern stereo system, Bluetooth or cable connected
- an electric toilet
- experience a marina lock experience
- choice of many restaurants and bars in Cullen Bay
- plenty of free parking
- easy walk to boats
- taxi and Darwin Bus services
- You will be able to check our web site material before you come sailing.
- Take away a complimentary Harbour Strip Map
- Find the strip map harbour features or ask our friendly crew to point them out
- Opportunity to see wildlife, mainly bottlenose dolphins, the rarer Snubfin Dolphin can seen occasionally similar to the elusive Dugong.
- venue for social gatherings while exploring Darwin Harbour
- sailing is interesting for the whole family – kids can have a go at steering
- disability friendly business
- easy access to chat with our friendly skipper and crew
- 360 degree views to enable you to appreciate Fannie Bay and Darwin harbour
- silent power using the sails
- Antipasto platter is included on every cruise. Menu - Two Cheeses, kabana, dip, biscuits, sundried tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, olives, dried fruit, nuts.
- Add free red or white wine and mid strength beer.
- Drinking water.
- Menu - Asian inspired beef and chicken skewers, piece of local fish, chilled tiger prawns, potato salad, green salad, with free bottled red or white wine and mid strength beer.
- Sunset, daytime and city lights 2.5 to 3 hr ticketed sailing cruises
- We do a discount for group bookings
- All ticketed and group cruises include nibbles with options of BBQ meal and free bottled wine and mid strength beer
- Private charters including birthdays, wakes, weddings, hens and bucks cruises
- Specialist corporate and private cruises with guest presenters